Watch or Listen to the Sparring Partners
In this Sparring Partners, Amit Nagpal, Aetha Consulting, Chris Nicoll, Omdia, and Monica Paolini, Senza Fili talked about the role of midband spectrum to get 5G off the ground in the US through shared access and licensed spectrum.
- How important is midband spectrum for 5G, compared to mmWave or lower bands?
- What role has CBRS, 6GHz, and the prospects for the 3.1-3.45 GHz and 4.9 GHz bands in the upcoming FCC auction?
- What shared spectrum regimes will work best?
- How can incumbent users get comfortable sharing their spectrum rights?
- What can we learn from spectrum sharing models in other countries?
- How can regulation encourage spectrum access to enterprises, venue owners, and a new breed of service providers?
By clicking “submit” you agree to subscribe to Senza Fili’s mailing list and you allow us to share the information you provided to the sponsor of the downloaded content. You may unsubscribe at any time.