August 21, 2019 | 2:00 pm ET | 11:00 am PT | 7:00 pm GMT | 8:00 pm CET
Does the edge matter to the enterprise? Join us for our Sparring Partners webinar on how the edge enables enterprise private networks, with Chris Nicoll and Monica Paolini:
- Does the enterprise need edge compute for access, services and IoT?
- Do private networks benefit from the edge?
- What are the operational, security, and network topology implications of moving to the enterprise edge?
- Will edge compute and network slicing complement each other in the enterprise?
- Who will pay, build and operate private networks: enterprise, neutral-hosts or operators?
Chris Nicoll and Monica Paolini will debate the topic in this unscripted video webinar, with real-time audience participation through a chat line.
About Sparring Partners
Our new Sparring Partners video webinars introduce a more engaging, interactive and open way to talk about the latest topics grabbing attention in the wireless industry. During Sparring Partners, two independent analysts and their guests engage in an unscripted and unfiltered video discussion with each other and with the audience, and share their off-the-cuff perspectives, commentary, and assessments of technology, service, or market trends.
You can read our rules of engagement here.