Watch or listen to the webinar, see the poll results
Watch or listen to our Sparring Partners webinar on fixed wireless access (FWA) in the unlicensed 60 GHz band, with:
- Derek Peterson, CTO, Boingo Wireless
- Gino Villarini, Founder and President, Aeronet
- Mark Kelley, Strategic Partner Manager, Facebook
- Monica Paolini, Principal, Senza Fili
Topics we covered:
- Why use unlicensed 60 GHz for FWA? Why now?
- Can 60 GHz help bridge the digital divide in rural or metropolitan areas? Is it just for emerging countries?
- What elements of the ecosystem are in place, and what’s missing?
- How well can mmWave service enterprises as well as residential customers?
- What are the advantages of deploying Terragraph rather than a set of rooftop PtP links?
- What have Boingo and Aeronet have learned so far? What do they plan to do in the 60 GHz band in the US and in Puerto Rico?
- Why is Facebook driving Terragraph?
By clicking “submit” you agree to subscribe to Senza Fili’s mailing list and you allow us to share the information you provided to the sponsor of the downloaded content. You may unsubscribe at any time.