September 10, 2019 | 8:00am PT | 11:00am ET |4:00pm GMT | 5:00pm CET
Join us for our next Sparring Partners webinar on whether the smartphone will survive – or perish – as connectivity becomes pervasive through a massive number of connected things, with Chris Nicoll and Monica Paolini:
- Will smartphones remain the dominant wireless device form factor for human users? Will 5G change their role?
- Are smartphones still phones at all, when only a tiny percentage of traffic is voice?
- Will smart-home devices or IoT change the way we use our phones?
- Is Alexa the future of the smartphone?
- How will the proliferation of devices change the way operators design and operate networks? Or the way they sell services?
Chris Nicoll and Monica Paolini will debate the topic in this unscripted video webinar, with real-time audience participation through a chat line.