Watch or listen to the videocast
Can wireless technologies can help us bridge the digital divide that affects people with disabilities? We talked about this in a Sparring Partners with Chris Lewis, Lewis Insights, Chris Nicoll, Nicoll Associates, and Monica Paolini, Senza Fili.
- – How can we use inclusive design to improve access to wireless services for people with disabilities?
- – Can the smartphone strengthen social cohesion?
- – What role does 5G play in deploying applications that help people with disabilities?
- – What are the most promising areas? Mental health, visual or hearing impairment, medical treatment, and assistance?
- – What concrete benefits can people with disabilities gain from wireless technologies?
- – Why is a more inclusive approach beneficial for everyone
By clicking “submit” you agree to subscribe to Senza Fili’s mailing list and you allow us to share the information you provided to the sponsor of the downloaded content. You may unsubscribe at any time.