Video and podcast will be available soon.
In this Sparring Partners videocast with Mansoor Hanif, NEOM, Chris Nicoll, Nicoll Associates, and Monica Paolini, Senza Fili, we talked about how we can make the RAN more sustainable and reliable, in dense and rural environments, for developed and emerging markets.
In our discussion we addressed your questions and tried to answer these questions:
- Why do sustainability and reliability matter?
- How do sustainability and reliability relate to each other?
- How do sustainability and reliability needs differ in rural, dense and indoor networks?
- How can we improve sustainability in addition to reduce power consumption?
- How are the reliability requirements changing?
- How is the way we measure reliability changing?