Watch or listen to the videocast
How can we make the RAN more sustainable, reliable and resilient, in dense and rural environments, for developed and emerging markets. We talked about this in a Sparring Partners with Mansoor Hanif, NEOM, Chris Nicoll, Nicoll Associates, and Monica Paolini, Senza Fili.
- Why do sustainability and reliability matter?
- Should we care about resilience?
- How does power consumption and power source affect opex?
- Can we improve sustainability as we reduce power consumption?
- How are the reliability and resiliency requirements changing?
- How do we measure reliability and resiliency?
By clicking “submit” you agree to subscribe to Senza Fili’s mailing list and you allow us to share the information you provided to the sponsor of the downloaded content. You may unsubscribe at any time.