©2023 Senza Fili. All rights reserved.
Watch or listen to our Sparring Partners videocast on fixed wireless access (FWA) in the unlicensed 60 GHz band, with:
- Derek Peterson, CTO, Boingo Wireless
- Gino Villarini, Founder and President, Aeronet
- Mark Kelley, Strategic Partner Manager, Facebook
- Monica Paolini, Principal, Senza Fili
Topics we covered:
- Why use unlicensed 60 GHz for FWA? Why now?
- Can 60 GHz help bridge the digital divide in rural or metropolitan areas? Is it just for emerging countries?
- What elements of the ecosystem are in place, and what’s missing?
- How well can mmWave service enterprises as well as residential customers?
- What are the advantages of deploying Terragraph rather than a set of rooftop PtP links?
- What have Boingo and Aeronet have learned so far? What do they plan to do in the 60 GHz band in the US and in Puerto Rico?
- Why is Facebook driving Terragraph?
We thank Facebook for sponsoring this Sparring Partners.