OnGo: Wireless Vitality and Total Cost of Ownership
- Monica Paolini, Founder and President, Senza Fili Consulting
- Chris Stark, Chair, CBRS Alliance
In this webinar, Chris Stark and I discuss how OnGo unlocks valuable spectrum for fixed users while offering the performance of licensed spectrum at a lower expected cost.
Attendees will learn:
- The total cost of ownership (TCO) of OnGo across three unique fixed wireless use cases
- How this approach allows for a more efficient use of spectrum and gives wireless players the opportunity to expand their networks or deploy new ones
- How OnGo offers connectivity without compromise for enterprises and other organizations, such a hospitals, public entities, educational institutions, and real-estate owners
In case you wonder: OnGo is the brand name for services in the CBRS 3.5 GHz band. If you do not know this yet, it is because the CBRS Alliance launched the OnGo™ brand only a few weeks ago.
And stay tuned for a white paper I wrote on the TCO for OnGo to be published soon.