Please complete the form below to access the complete report and in-depth interview transcripts.
Join us for a Sparring Partners videocast on how wireless technologies can help us bridge the digital divide that affects people with disabilities and create a more inclusive society, with Chris Lewis, Lewis Insights, Chris Nicoll, Nicoll Associates, and Monica Paolini, Senza Fili.
Sparring Partners are videocasts in which we debate a topic and address questions and comments from our audience. To give you some guidance as to what to expect, here are some of the questions we would like to address:
- – How can we use inclusive design to improve access to wireless services for people with disabilities?
- – Can the smartphone strengthen social cohesion?
- – What role does 5G play in deploying applications that help people with disabilities?
- – What are the most promising areas? Mental health, visual or hearing impairment, medical treatment, and assistance?
- – What concrete benefits can people with disabilities gain from wireless technologies?
- – Why is a more inclusive approach beneficial for everyone?
Follow us on Twitter with #SparringPartners