Please complete the form below to access the complete report and in-depth interview transcripts.
Watch or listen to a Sparring Partners videocast on how wireless technologies can help us bridge the digital divide that affects people with disabilities, with Chris Lewis, Lewis Insights, Chris Nicoll, Nicoll Associates, and Monica Paolini, Senza Fili.
Topics we addressed:
- – How can we use inclusive design to improve access to wireless services for people with disabilities?
- – Can the smartphone strengthen social cohesion?
- – What role does 5G play in deploying applications that help people with disabilities?
- – What are the most promising areas? Mental health, visual or hearing impairment, medical treatment, and assistance?
- – What concrete benefits can people with disabilities gain from wireless technologies?
- – Why is a more inclusive approach beneficial for everyone?
Sparring Partners are videocasts in which we debate a topic and address questions and comments from our audience. Follow us on Twitter with #SparringPartners. You can watch previous Sparring Partners and register for upcoming Sparring Partners here.