Please complete the form below to access the complete report and in-depth interview transcripts.
Watch offline our Sparring Partners webinar on whether the smartphone will survive – or perish – as connectivity becomes pervasive through a massive number of connected things, with Chris Nicoll and Monica Paolini:
- Will smartphones remain the dominant wireless device form factor for human users? Will 5G change their role?
- Are smartphones still phones at all, when only a tiny percentage of traffic is voice?
- Will smart-home devices or IoT change the way we use our phones?
- Is Alexa the future of the smartphone?
- How will the proliferation of devices change the way operators design and operate networks? Or the way they sell services?