Please complete the form below to access the complete report and in-depth interview transcripts.
Join us for our Sparring Partners videocast on how the evolution in wireless technologies will benefit emerging countries. Shiv Putcha, Mandala Insights, Chris Nicoll, Nicoll Associates, and Monica Paolini, Senza Fili will spar on how wireless is evolving in emerging countries:
- – Is there a case for 5G in emerging markets?
- – Which use cases will drive adoption?
- – Is the digital divide going to widen or shrink with 5G?
- – Are the growth prospects in enterprise private networks and IoT different for emerging markets?
- – What role does mmW, shared spectrum, MMIMO, unlicensed 5G access and Wi-Fi 6 play in improving connectivity?
- – When will we see affordable 5G devices for emerging markets?
Sparring Partners are unscripted videocasts that are open to real-time participation from the audience through a chat line, for questions and comments. You can also follow us and comment on Twitter using #SparringPartners
Kendra Chamberlain will moderate the videocast.